Western Family is excited to launch a brand new line of 10 Natural and Organic baking products in addition to their existing line of Organic All Purpose and Organic Whole Grain Wheat flours, produced in Chilliwack, British Columbia with high quality, local ingredients.
- Sprinkle some buckwheat groats on your yogurt for an extra boost of fibre
- Use arrowroot starch/flour as a thickener, it works as a 1:1 replacement for cornstarch
- Quinoa Flour provides a boost of protein and fibre
- Tapioca Flour is made from cassava root and is great to make pie filling
- Throw Ground Flaxseed Meal into your muffins, oatmeal or smoothies for an extra boost of fibre and Omega 3 fats
- Xanthan Gum can be used to thicken gravy; a little goes a long way, all you need is a 1/3 tsp
It’s Spring, which means it’s time to get outside and partake in fun activities like hiking and camping. Bring along some freshly made baking to the cabin or for the trail – healthy snacks made from natural ingredients that you can feel good about. We have some great recipe suggestions using these products in our collection below. Check them out, bookmark or print and pre-heat the oven cause we’re sure your mouth is going to water.