Join our Save-On-Foods Registered Dietitians as they help turn complex nutrition topics into practical, everyday strategies.
Currently offering webinars on the following topics:
- Level Up Your School Lunches
- New to the school lunch game or needing an upgrade? This inspiring session will help you take your lunch bags to the next level.
- Healthy Eating & Your Immune Health
- Want to build a stronger immune system? We'll walk you through several ways to boost your immune system with key nutrients and strategies.
- Meal Planning Made Easy
- Struggle to stay on track with your eating and winging it for dinner every night? Proper meal planning is the key to success and can save you so much time and money – not to mention help you and your family eat healthier.
- Nutrition Basics for a Healthy Gut
- We all know an unhappy gut can negatively affect our physical and mental health. This webinar will provide knowledge on beneficial and trigger foods, as well as teach how to keep your gut healthy and happy by choosing the right amounts and types and of food.
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Learn tips and tricks to make wholesome balanced homemade meals for you and your family, while saving time and money the next time you shop
- Plant-based Eating Packs a Punch!
- Join us for this journey through what plant-based eating is, the benefits to your health, the food system as well as your pocketbook.
REGISTER FOR A NUTRITION WEBINAR
Disclaimer: Please note, all nutrition webinars are recorded for Pattison Food Group Ltd. purposes. Webinars are intended for educational and informational purposes and are not meant to provide direct medical or nutrition advice. Always seek the advice of your own healthcare provider about your specific health situation. The chat is visible to all attendees of webinars. Please do not share any personal or sensitive information via the chat. If information is shared, you are doing so at your own discretion and with knowledge that other attendees will be able to see. All presentations are copyright property of Pattison Food Group Ltd. You may not record or copy the presentation without permission.