You Can Win!
You can win free groceries for a year!
As a proudly Canadian company, this Canada Day, we wanted to show our Canadian pride through our food. And we want you to do the same! From June 17th to July 2nd, dress up your food with the Canadian flag, post a photo, follow and tag @saveonfoods on Facebook or Instagram for your chance to win a full year of groceries until next Canada Day. Check out some examples throughout the flyer or on social for inspiration…but don’t worry, you won’t have to be a professional fruit carver to be entered to win. *Hint. Hint* we will accept the maple leaf-shaped bowl.
What makes Canada great?
Our Canadian Pride of course! We’re also known for our passion for hockey, maple syrup, and of course bacon!
Canada is also known for having a great quality of life, for being peaceful and multicultural, and our Canadian cuisine is becoming popular around the world!
Did you know?
Canada is famous for many things like our politeness, Northern Lights, nature, wildlife and beautiful landscapes.
There are over 2 million Canadian patents, which includes major inventions like the telephone, cable television and insulin.
Canada has one of the top education systems in the world.
Canada has more clean water than any other nation.
Canada is among the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
Our favourite Canadian products!
We love these products and you can usually only buy them in Canada:
- Canadian Milk Chocolate – who doesn’t love Crispy Crunch, Smarties, Aero and Caramilk?
- Kraft Dinner or KD – not to be confused with our south of the border neighbour’s version of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
- Butter Tarts and Nanaimo Bars – no explanation needed.
- Hawkins Cheezies- these are probably the number #1 request for friends and family living outside of Canada. “Bring me some Cheezies”!
- Western Family! These quality products are perfect for showing your Canadian pride!
What’s the go- to Canadian summer holiday?
A Road Trip!
There are so many stunning drives you can do that take in the country’s beautiful landscapes, but here are some of the best:
– Icefields Parkway, Alberta
– The Cabot Trail, Nova Scotia
– Sea to Sky Highway, British Columbia
– Regina to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
– Viking Trail, Newfoundland and Labrador
Pick your destination, load up on your favourite Western Family snacks and hit the road!
Only In Canada
Looking for something amazing to do? Only in Canada can you:
Paddle past icebergs in Newfoundland!
Watch the 20,000 Gray Whales swim north near the western coast of Vancouver Island towards summer feeding grounds in the Bering Sea.
Watch mother nature’s amazing light show in Yellowknife!
Wander the longest recreational trail known now as the Great Trail! It’s an epic 24,000 km spanning all 13 provinces.
You can sleep in an Ice Hotel in either Quebec City or Montreal!