Coupon Acceptance Practices
Our coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores. You can download and read our coupon Policy. Rules for manufacturer issued coupons:
Store issued coupons:
- Present your coupon at the time of purchase
- Ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, size, flavour, quantity, etc.)
- Ensure your coupon has a Canadian address
- Ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- If printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- Ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- Ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
- Ensure your coupon is not a mail-in rebate Stacking is NOT permitted
- Coupon value does not exceed item value
store coupons are distributed through flyers, email, in-store kiosks, social media and direct mail.
- Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure that specifications are met (including banner, date, product specifications, limits, combinations, etc).
- Can be combined with 1 (one) vendor (manufacturer) coupons
- Only one 'spend ($) get (X)' style coupon may be used per order, regardless of distribution point.
We reserve the right to amend the above mentioned practices at any time, in consideration of the best experience for our customers.