Coupon Acceptance PracticesOur coupon acceptance practices are designed to help extend more savings to our customers while ensuring we continue to offer an exceptional customer service experience to everyone in our stores.
Rules for manufacturer issued coupons:
- Present your coupon at the time of purchase
- Ensure all conditions stated on the coupon are met (product to purchase, size, flavour, quantity, etc.)
- Ensure your coupon has a Canadian address
- Ensure your coupon is redeemed prior to the expiration date
- If printed from the internet, your coupon is legible
- Ensure your coupon is not a photocopy
- Ensure your coupon is not issued by one of our competitors
- Ensure your coupon is not a mail-in rebate Stacking is NOT permitted
- Coupon value does not exceed item value
- Our store system reinforces the conditions of every coupon we receive to ensure that specifications are met (including banner, date, product specifications, limits, combinations, etc).
- Can be combined with 1 (one) vendor (manufacturer) coupons
- Only one 'spend ($) get (X)' style coupon may be used per order, regardless of distribution point.