We want to help you host a stress-free Thanksgiving this year. Relax – getting ready for the holiday is easy with our superb selection of easy to prepare and ready to serve offerings for the season.
You can fix a fabulous feast with a click of a button by shopping online with Save-On-Foods. Here’s how:
FIRST: Start planning your order a few days ahead of time in case something comes up that you forgot about. This way you don’t need to do any last minute runs to the store, or knocking on your neighbours door for a cup of sugar.
SECOND: Make a thorough list:
– Don’t forget to set the scene. Fall harvest florals are now in store and make the most beautiful centerpieces.
– Choose a selection of appies to make in a snap. Grab one of our specialty platters to wow your guests like the West Coast or Charcuterie platters. Or, pick up a couple Western Family appetizers like Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip, Chicken Wings or Pork Bites to throw in the oven for a quick pre-dinner snack.
– Redeem your More Rewards points for a free Turkey or Ham.
– Browse through our extensive recipe bank for delicious sides to pair with your chosen meat. A couple of our favourites this year are Garlic Yam Mash, and Cider-Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Bacon.
– Even though this probably already feels like a lot of food, you know everyone enjoys a fresh bun or roll with their Thanksgiving dinner. It’s especially useful for soaking up all that delicious gravy. Our bakeries serve up the freshest options.
– Dessert. Here’s the age-old question…Pumpkin or Apple pie? Some say one of each is the obvious choice. We tend to agree.
THIRD: Browse through the weekly flyer to ensure you’re getting the best bang for your buck and take advantage of great Thanksgiving sales.
FOURTH: Complete your order and leave the rest to us! Our personal shoppers will shop your order to your exact specifications, and our friendly delivery drivers will bring it all right to your door with a smile on their faces and a helping hand.
We do the prepping, so you can do the mingling. Entertaining is easy when you have a good plan of attack, and helpful resources at your finger tips.